Thursday, May 10, 2012

SAFE Browsing

 I did a search on Google again and this information was supplied by them.... they found this info about the kissdesign.net Mal Ware thing...

 

What is the current listing status for kissdesign.net?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 65 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-05-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-04-24.Malicious software includes 49 trojan(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including menaratop.com/, topsite-marocain.com/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS16276 (OVH).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, kissdesign.net appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including kissdesign.org/.
Has this site hosted malware?
Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 7 domain(s), including kissdesign.org/, www.republika.pl/, republika.pl/beatadoroty/.
Next steps:
Updated 7 hours ago

_______________
 
By just bypassing the Warning is just fine and I think would be no problem at this point. 

There you go -

Take care,
edgar

8 comments:

  1. Well, I think it's crazy. lol! I've been bypassing the message with no ill effects at all. Thanks for checking it out for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had the slightest issue with your blog Edgar nor gotten any messages or warnings. That being said, my DH has our home network very secure with robust spam blocking etc. So likely anything is being blocked before I even see it. I agree though, this kind of thing can make you crazy trying to figure it out. I wish those hackers would head on over to the illegal pattern-sharing sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been ok visiting here.... hope i haven't jinxed my PC now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Edgar:

    I've avoided coming to your blog because of the warning messages, so I haven't read any recent posts. :(

    I still get the warning message, but went ahead and by-passed it anyway. I'm sorry that you are having issues.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today is the first day I've been able to visit you since this warning appeared. I hope it's all okay now as it didn't pop up on screen today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been cautious as well. I trust you not to infect me, but if you were hacked... You see the problem. I'm glad you've gotten the issue fixed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have not had any issues with your site. But I am glad you have sorted it all out. I always look forward to reading your posts.
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...