Friday, May 10, 2013

Watchin' TeeVee

Gentle Friends i thought I would wrap up the week with a little TV plug........ I finally got a copy of Rome Season II from Amazon ( to complete the set) and now I am re-watching the series.  What a super production - and you can see where the tons of cash were spent to bring it fruition!!


I am still stitching away on ABC's of Christmas and will have an update on Monday.  I wanted to thank everyone for the help in identifying the liquor box - I knew it was way under priced at the shop!

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again and have a super weekend!!

Take care,
edgar

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched that series yet, but it on my "someday" list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy stitching and watching

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...