Monday, April 14, 2014

A "SMS" Stitching Update

Gentle Friends over the weekend I got a bit o'stitcing done on the "SMS" and today want to show you an overall snap of the piece as it stands.....

.... I really had an itch to see just how big this sucker was going to be - so I worked out the border to the turn.......  I've got quite a way to go!!  I am really happy with the way the piece looks with the colour changes I made..... I am sure there will be others as I go along.
______________

There you go sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by.  This will be a short week for me as I am off this Friday and I took off next Monday, so it will be a nice long weekend!!  Do stop again!

Take care,
edgar

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a big one, Edgar, but it's going to be amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's going to be so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be a big piece. It looks to be a great one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! It's going to be oh so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sampler is looking amazing Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colors. Sure to be a treasure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so beautiful! And so big! How nice to have a long weekend to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Edgar! The design is so elegant. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Will enjoy seeing it come to life....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, that's gonna be a whooper! Hmmm just made you think of Burger King! You can tell where my head is right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...