Friday, March 13, 2015

A Puppy Post for Friday

Gentle Friends.....I thought that Wahumpi would be a fun snap for the end of the week...... I know he's thinking  "no pictures please, I want to be alone!!".......

....  he's on one of his blankets and as always has pulled it up right next to the baseboard heat we have in out townhouse - both he and Lolly will snuggle blanket lying next to the heater all evening....  even with the sunny 65+ degree days, once the sun goes down behind Twin Peaks, the temps fall quickly and we usually turn the heat on a bit.

That's about it for the week sports fans - thanks again for stopping by, do stop again!!  
Have a super weekend!!!

Take care,
edgar

8 comments:

  1. Awww..precious! Maybe he needs a heating pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute pup! He's giving you the stink eye. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....sweet and adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: He is such a sweetheart, what an adorable face, my cat lays on the heat vent, she feels so warm I get worried, but she seems to be o.k.
    I am such an animal lover I cried when a deer was hit and killed on the freeway, silly me.

    Happy Easter
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahumpi is so cute. Sometimes I feel just the same way so I know how he feels!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...