Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lemon Cake

Gentle Friends....I saw a recipe over at "Mennonite Girls can Cook" and just knew I would make this cake.... called "Lemon Bundt Cake" ........


......  I don't like my Bundt pan so I used a plain tube pan....  I think it got over mixed a bit as it did slump as wasn't a pretty as it could have been, but it was really a delicious cake!!!  If you like lemons and it is the season of sour just now, you should give it a whirl!!!

Short and sweet today sports fans, my stitching has been on an Exchange Piece, so no shots of that just yet.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again soon.

Take Care,
edgar

8 comments:

  1. Looks better than Starbucks! I'm popping over to get that recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me a good bundt. I have a Simax glass pan, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My taste buds are craving for lemon now after reading the Peeps post and this cake. Both look yumm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually made this one! It is delicious.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a recipe very close to this one - mine adds blueberries. I may have to try this one with and without them - just in the name of science and all that.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...