Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thrifty thursday

Gentle Friends, once again we were out hunting treasure Saturday 
morning and I found a few things.....

.....a great Mexican Nicho - translation "Bless This House,"  a pair of cast iron Art Deco book ends and a super McCoy tea pot.  I used to have quite a large collection of McCoy (300+ pieces) and have never seen this tea pot, I was totally stoked!!!
_______________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!!

take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Love the book ends, they are magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brown teapots! so very homey. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always manage to find such treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite the keen shopper! I look forward to your Thursday posts!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...