Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Little Bakin'

Gentle Friends, since I am all Fall now, I wanted to find something fallish to bake Sunday afternoon. Which go me to thinking of "what's in the freezer I can use??"   I had some cranberries left that needed using up......I usually buy a couple of extra bags of cranberries when they come in season.......with that in mind I found a great recipe online.......

.... a Cranberry-Orange Yogurt Bread. The recipe can be found at "A Spoonful of Thyme" blogspot and it is really delicious!!  It's almost a pound cake like crumb with orange/cranberries and pecans!!  This will go into the permanent recipe file for sure.  If you'd like a taste of Fall then whip up a loaf of this tasty treat!!! 
_______________________

Thanks for stopping by dos top again!!

Take care,
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Does it ship well? LOL Agree with the others.....yum!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo other comments, this does look so good and not like my epic cake fail this week! I will check out the lead...thanks.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...