Friday, September 18, 2015

Pooch Post Friday - 28 Chihuahuas

Gentle friends, I was surprised the other day when I received a box of chihuahuas at work....
 it was a "just because" present cooked up by Rico and sweet Vonna from over at 


....... in addition to her other talents, raising four wonderful children, a job and mastering a multitude of crafts she is now a super cookie decorator and made these darling chi cookies for Rico to give to me.  Not only are they super cute, but totally delicious!!!  There were so many, it would be impossible for the two of us to eat them all  - so I've sent some to my family in Portland and my family down near Fresno so my Nieces and nephews can all enjoy fun chi cookies.  A Big thank you to Vonna and Rico for just making my week!!!!
_______________________

That's a wrap for the week sports fans, thanks for stopping by have a super weekend!!

Take care,
edgar

18 comments:

  1. What fun! Vonna has so many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! She's one talented lady. And cudos to Rico for such a unique gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness! How stinkin' cute is all that?! Way to go Rico for pulling off the surprise and way to go Vonna for your talented cookie decorating skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies are almost too cute to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! I'm so glad you got them and that you thought they were good :) I had fun cooking this up with Rico! Have a super weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cookies are too cute! Don't you just love the "just because" gifts.....very, very special. Thanks for the 'sweet' post. Have a good weekend.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cookies are the cutest! What a special surprise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the title and thought no....he hasn't got more dogs! Cute though chihuahuas are, more than er.... several would be just to many!! But no, cookies. Gorgeous. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Vonna is such a talented lady and how lovely of Rico to surprise you "just because".

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen some of Vonna's work. She is quite the coolie decorator. How nice of Rico to do that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Vonna's talents have no end!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great gift. Vonna is very talented in many areas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW…WOW..WOW
    When the picture popped up on the blog my first thought wet to Vonna but I was actually shocked to read that she created these adorable cookies! She is AMAZING. Rico is so thoughtful. AND you are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible surprise! Well done Ricco! And Vonna's cookies are amazing! Just beautiful. How nice of you to share with all your family.
    Cound't have been given to a nicer person - YOU!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute cookies! Very nice of Rico to surprise you like that. Vonna is one amazing and talented woman.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are incredibly fun. I love to bake but am useless with the decorating. x

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...