Tuesday, October 6, 2015

.... and the Winner is......

Gentle Friends, I put the cord in the "murse" last night and so it would make it to work this morning to download my snaps from the last few days.......  

.......I can also announce  winner of my little Gift-a-way....

... from the BOD the claw pulled...

... Sandy's name... and I'll have the package out in the morning ......

... I wanted to thank everyone for their kind wishes and let you know that over the next couple of days I'll be posting some snaps of the fun stuff we did over my Birthday weekend!!
___________________

Short and sweet today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the birthday pics. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Edgar!!! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shoot...but I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I have been following you for years.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...