Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Rip-it Rip-it Rip-it

Gentle Friends,  I've been having a time with the frog.....

Stuffed Toad Pattern | Dog Breeds Picture
.... stitching and froging large portions of the border and corners at least twice - I just can't get to something I like and that seems to fit the "Village"...  I think last night I hit on something, a little on the simple side - but - I'll see and live with it for a few days.....
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by!!

Take care,
edgar

7 comments:

  1. We have all been there done that Edgar! Looking forward to seeing the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frogs, but not in this case. Sorry for your frogging troubles. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a familiar problem but yet frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frog in the photo is cute, but I understand if it doesn't fit your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frog is so touching. It feels like frog needs warm hugs and warm words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no .... hope your latest addition fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...