Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A Little Bakin'

Gentle Friends, last week Sally, over at "Sally's Baking Addiction," posted what looked to be a super recipe for a lovely Fall cake.  I had all the ingredients on hand so I whipped one up Sunday afternoon... 


... the only changes I made were to use 3 teaspoons of my Pumpkin Spice Blend instead of the called for spices, and I used Bourbon Vanilla in both the cake and icing.... delicious!!!!  Thank you once again, Sally, for a delicious cake!!!!
______________

We're coming off a 3-day "heat wave" here by the Bay so the temps will drop from the low 80's back to normal in the mid 60's in the next day or so.....  and I think that's about all for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

2 comments:

  1. Edgar it looks yummy...thanks for taking me away from all the Facebook posts about the debate last night.:) I went to my Local Cross Stitch shop this morning and did some serious damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds heavenly. I love a good spice cake.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...